Hey GNU-R people,
Following up on this, I'm happy to report that we were able to publish our paper, and will have a team of 3 attending IAC26 in Turkey next week! You can view the Interactive Presentation here.
A massive thank you to my coauthors / contributors from this email list who made it happen. While there's plenty more to do, I'm always truly amazed at what is possible when smart people come together in pursuit of a common goal :).
Ralph
On 5/12/2026 9:10 PM, Ralph Ewig wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm heading up OUTLYR Space - a non-profit foundation aiming to be a Global Space Agency. We're working on a space network concept (using GNU Radio), and our 2nd paper was accepted at iac2026.org this year. I'm looking for volunteer help (min 4 hr/week) to complete testing by early October; no pay but you'll be a co-author, and free trip/stay/registration at the conference in Turkey for up to three contributors :). Send me a note if you're interested, thanks for reading!
Ralph
https://outlyr.space
No comments:
Post a Comment