Saturday, September 28, 2024

Re: unable to execute new installation

The result of the config-info command is that it points to the script of the previous installation of 3.9.

I am running the new script from the only location that I have been able to find for the new gnuradio-companion.

I found it in the path indicated in my original post. I thought this was the install directory.

Further confusion.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 28, 2024, at 11:24 AM, Volker Schroer <dl1ksv@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Please stay on the list.
>
>
> First:
>
> File "/home/pi/gnuradio/grc/main.py", line 250, in get_state_directory
> f"files to '{newpath}'.")
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'newpath' referenced before assignment
>
> is definitely a bug in the python code.
>
> I proposed a fix. See #7513 on github.
>
> This pr may not fix the reason of your problems, but you should get a
> better error message.
>
> What is the result of
>
> gnuradio-config-info --prefix
>
> Why do you start gnuradio-companion from the source tree and not from
> the install directory?
>
>
>> Am 28.09.24 um 15:06 schrieb Elmore's:
>> I did perform the install command and I thought it worked. You also say this is a bug. Thus I am confused.
>> Sent from my iPhone
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment