Monday, July 29, 2024

Re: Time stamping data in a waterfall sink block

Replying to this to ask again if anyone might have any guidance on how to timestamp information being passed through a waterfall sink block

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 10:20 AM Jason Nguyen <jscool818@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
For about the past week, I've been trying to figure out a way to timestamp data for when it's being replayed in the QT GUI waterfall sink block. I've been running into a few issues, first of which is even being able to extract the timestamp data from my capture, which is taken from a HackRF sweep and then converted into a cfile. The HackRF sweeps automatically come with timestamps for each data point which is how I know that they're actually associated, but I'm struggling to find a way to visually display them. I initially tried using a file meta source block but I was struggling to find much documentation on it and after poking around the QT GUI waterfall sink block's documentation for a while, it seems like there's no built-in way to change what the readout of the y-axis is. Could anyone provide guidance on how to extract the timestamp data from my capture and use it in a waterfall sink block on the y-axis instead of seconds, or how to modify the existing waterfall sink block?
Thanks,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment