Monday, July 22, 2024

AMPLITUDE (GAIN) Comaprison/ Editor issues

Dear GNU Radio Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Currently, I am engaged in a project involving amplitude difference(gain difference) of 130 Hz and 150 Hz signal in frequency spectrum through GNU Radio Companion, utilizing the QT GUI Frequency Sink block.

I am seeking guidance on a specific requirements: Is there any easy way to do the amplitude difference of any two signal's gain values and show their difference value result as a message output during runtime. I am doing this on Windows 10, and I have also issues in writing code and using the python embedded block, when I want to change the editor to VS code or any other editor(pre-installed editors) , there is no option of VS code editor in the choice options and when I select the notepad.exe then it does not open that editor. Could you please help me how to use this block and write and configure python code in Windows 10.

Your insights or suggestions on achieving this would be immensely valuable to my project.

Thank you sincerely for your assistance.

Best regards,

Muhammad Anas


No comments:

Post a Comment