Monday, January 21, 2019

[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem of puncturing in the FEC Extended Tagged Encoder

Dear all,

I am using the FEC Extended Tagged Encoder block with a CC Encoder
Object. Everything is fine when there is no puncturing (meaning that P =
'11'). However when I want to add some puncturing, there is a problem of
tag. Indeed, the length tag is not updated depending on the puncturing
pattern. For example if my input stream is of "length=1000" and my
puncturing pattern is P='1101', the real output stream is of length 750
whereas the tag is still "length=1000".

I have some idea to fix this (for instance by adding a block just after
this one to modify the tag value). However, I think it could directly be
corrected in the original block.

I'm using GNU Radio Companion 3.7.10.2.

Best,

Raphaël

_______________________________________________
Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio

No comments:

Post a Comment