Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Resending: reconfigure flowgrpah through messaging

Hi all,

I sent an email earlier but didn't get any response, so I am restating the problem in the hope that I will elicit some feedback.

I would like to be able to reconfigure a flowgraph when a message is received by a block.
Is there a mechanism to do that?


Here is why I want to do it:
I am building a system which uses a lot of resources for initial acquisition (think eg, of a FH system that tries to acquire the FH pattern, which I have implemented by a massively parallel filter bank).
Once this is done, I want to "turn off" this part of the RX.
I was thinking that a block will send an appropriate message once acquisition is achieved and this will trigger the reconfiguration of a flowgraph.

thanks
Achilleas





No comments:

Post a Comment