Saturday, March 23, 2024

Re: Prospective GSoC contributor introduction

Hi Hamza,

I don't know whether someone else has reached out to you already. In any case, I'm happy
you found your way to the mailing list!
It's great to hear you've been going through the tutorials already, that is a good basis.
If you want to ask questions about anything code-related, or about an approach you have
for what you'll be doing, do reach out to use here on the mailing list or in the
#gnuradio:gnuradio.org matrix chat room, as explained in [1].

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Chat

On 15.03.24 22:38, Hamza Mohammed wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Hamza Hasan, I am a 3rd year Student in Egypt, majoring in Communication
> Engineering. I am interested in contributing to gnu-radio through GsoC, specifically the
> project titled "Forward Error Correction in GNU Radio". I just heard about gnu radio
> recently (in my university we mostly use Matlab for DSP) from GsoC and I have been going
> over the tutorials for the past days. As I am becoming more familiar with the repository
> and software, I figured I might introduce myself here on the mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment