Monday, March 25, 2024

Re: My Introduction to the Community

Hi Amitesh,

welcome to the discuss-gnuradio mailinglist. Nice that you found your way here.
Before you start drafting on your proposal I recommend you get a little bit familiar with GNU Radio.
You can do that by looking at our tutorials, which you can find in the wiki and through tutorials.gnuradio.org<http://tutorials.gnuradio.org/>

If you have questions or problems you are welcome to ask here on the mailinglist or in our chatroom. We use matrix, if you already have
an account you can join the general chat room through #gnuradio:gnuradio.org otherwise you can find some more information here https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Chat

Cheers,
Andrej

> On 15. Mar 2024, at 12:03, Amitesh Mahapatra <amiteshm0101@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings!
>
> I am Amitesh, a driven first year undergrad from Delhi, India. I came across this org and its work through its GSoC listing, and thought I'd check it out! I am figuring out how I can possibly contribute to it.
> I have extensive experience writing C and Python code, although contributing to a project such as this would certainly be a challenge!
>
> Currently, the ideas titled 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs', 'GRC: Standalone application and pluggable workflows', and 'Revitalize in-tree and out-of-tree (OOT) modules' have caught my attention. I am learning and thinking more about their specific requirements and considering writing a proposal for one of these projects.
>
> Hoping to make this count, and learn invaluable skills along the way!
>
> Regards,
>
> Amitesh
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment