Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD - Tx still transmitting

Hi,


I'm developing a waveform in C++
I'm using the UHD drivers and the USRP1.
The daugtherboard being used is the WBX.

I have 2 antennas:
One antenna (Rx) is connected to the Rx2 connector on the WBX board
the other antenna (Tx) is connected to Tx/Rx connector on the WBX board.

I'm not doing Rx and Tx at the same time (for now....)

Tx is working fine.
Rx is not because Tx is still sending data (last packet??).
Rx and Tx are using close frequencies....
so the Tx is interfering with the Rx....

I tried after stopping the Tx, so send a bunch of packet with 0 data in
them...no difference.

For now the only solution I found is when a switch to Rx mode, I set the
Tx frequency to a different value (ex: 800MHz instead of 200MHz).


Is there a way to completely stop the Tx?

Thanks,

Martin


_______________________________________________
Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio

No comments:

Post a Comment