Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 starts passing garbage data


I have an application that runs 24/7 with a USRP1.  I am having occasional problems where it appears the USRP (using UHD) starts returning garbage data after an apparently random period of time.  In the most recent case, the app ran with no problem for approximately 36 hours, although previously we have run as long as 7 days without an issue or restart (not all restarts are due to a problem).

I don't believe I am running out of memory.  The flow graph appears to continue to run, and I don't think the data is zeored out as I get occasional partial frame syncs (random) during this time.

Restarting the app is sufficient to fix the problem - I don't have to recycle USRP or reseat USB.

What would be the best place to look to determine the root cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment